Many small businesses don’t have the budget to afford a full-time, in-house technical support team, so E Associates Bangladesh ltd provides IT support and computer services to public and private companies in Dhaka and surrounding areas.
Our team can maintain your network infrastructure and workstations. It allows you to focus on your core business without the hassle of an IT problem and also without you having to employ your own IT Support Team. Our IT support team is a professional computer engineer and fast IT support response designed to provide IT solutions for small, medium, and large-sized businesses. Not only does this mean peace of mind for your business, but your staff will always have a point of contact to help resolve those day-to-day computer issues.
We offer the following services:
- MikroTik Router Installation & Load-balancing
- LAN Networks Design
- User bandwidth distribution as required so
- Network Printer /Shared Printer Configuration
- Web E-mail Configuration
- Website Backup/ Transfer, or as required so
- PC repairs and computer upgrades
- Network equipment (routers and switches)
- Security, Firewall, and Virus removal
- Anti-SPAM and Content filtering
- Software Application installation
- Time Attendance Device Installation/ repairs
- CCTV Installation/ repairs
As certified specialists in various networking technologies, eAssociate Business Solutions can assist your company in the various aspects of your data network, including:
- Strategic planning
- Network design and implementation
- Internet connectivity
- TCP/IP addressing configurations
- Overall implementation.
eAssociate can provide a professional, quality, and cost-effective networking solution & IT support for your company.
Network Support Services available
- Virtual Private Network (VPN):
This system is used to accommodate the traveling person that needs remote access to your network while they are away from the office. This provides a secure & private connection to protect your business.
- Local Area Network (LAN):
We can implement the hardware and software necessary to ensure reliable and secure
access to your shared network resources (including file servers, network printers and
scanners, wireless access, etc) for your company’s users and guests.
- Wide Area Network (WAN):
Consists of two or more interconnected LANs. Typically used to connect branches or several offices together over one or more high-speed, encrypted data connections. This
provides a seamless, secure link that integrates all of your office data and phone
resources into a single network.
- Networking Equipment:
We have extensive experience integrating a wide variety of hardware and software systems including:
- Personal computers
- File servers
- Mikrotik Routers
- Wireless access points devices
Our goal is to provide IT support to your company with an efficient and user-friendly network
that enables your users to perform their jobs as cost-effectively as possible.
- Virus and/or malware removal, anti-virus and anti-malware scanning system installations
- Setup & installation of new equipment, including data and program migrations
- Data systems problem isolation and repair
- On-going administration of existing workstations, servers, and printers
- Periodic PC maintenance
- Periodic file server maintenance, including Windows, Unix/Linux,
- Design, install and maintain Local Area Networks (LANs)
- Design, install and maintain Wide Area Networks (WANs)
- Electronic signage solutions, both stand-alone and network-based
Choosing the right cabling system is critical for performance as well as reliability. We can work with you to design a structured cabling system that will accommodate all your low-voltage cabling, include network, video, and voice.
Today’s businesses require advanced information technology to maintain a competitive advantage. As technology continues to evolve, the corporate network must support voice, data, video and multimedia applications. The growing size of networks and the introduction of higher-speed access methods create an overwhelming need for reliable, manageable cabling systems.
Careful planning will prevent congestion that can dramatically diminish your network performance. At the same time, a successful enterprise demands flexibility to meet the constant change of personnel and equipment.
A well-designed cabling plan may include several independent cabling solutions of different media types installed at each workstation to support multiple system performance requirements.
- Copper Solutions: Network Services Corp. can provide a Cat 5e, or a Cat 6, solution that will exceed TIA Cat 5e performance requirements and give your network an edge today and tomorrow.
- Fiber Optic Solutions: A fiber optic solution in your building or campus environment provides a secure link for your multiple application networks.
- Low-voltage Cabling: Structured cabling isn’t limited to data and voice networks. It can include music and paging systems, CCTV and security systems, fire alarms, and access control.